Pictures : Pool
- Pool hours are 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Adult only swim is from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Pool is for residents and guests only
- No more than 5 total guests per home
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person 18 or over
- Proper swim attire is required (no cut-offs, thongs, etc.)
- Children who are not toilet trained are to wear swim diapers
- Food and beverages are permitted in the pool deck area only in non-breakable containers - NO GLASS containers or bottles
- Food, beverages and smoking are NOT permitted in the pool
- Absolutely NO PETS in pool or pool area
- Running in pool area is prohibited
- Diving is prohibited
- Gates must be closed at all times
- No loud or obnoxious noise or conduct in pool area - this includes radios, CD players etc.
- No public intoxication allowed in pool area
- Swim safely and treat others, as you would like to be treated
- Please clean any trash or debris from your area before leaving
- Trash cans are provided for your use, please use them
- The Association is not responsible for accidents
- Furniture is not permitted in the pool at any time
- Pool parties are not permitted
- 1 key card per family, if lost $50 replacement fee (check or money order only payable to HOA).
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO DIVING.